Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution + Big Thanks!

So my Coastal Cowboy Photography's 2010 Resolution is to promote my work on a larger scale, and become a better business woman!

I would like to thank those of you who trusted me with capturing your important memories this year, and especially all the cowboys who so quietly put up with my camera in their every action!

Thanks to Allison for her unending advice and business know - how!
Thanks to Lindsey for supporting and becoming my 1st Fan!
Thanks to Stephen for always being supportive of whatever I need to keep my photography ball rolling!
Thanks to Jake for building my website, and so patiently helping me with the technical side to this job!

Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous 2010!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great & continue to grow your style and business all the time. Glad to help- Allison

    ReplyDelete