Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's been a while!

Well, happy Thanksgiving to all! I shot a couple on the beach yesterday, need to process those, and some fun shots of Grady on his 2nd Thanksgiving. Will post later tonight or before the weekend is over. I am headed off tomorrow to buy a new little small digital camera for personal everyday use - hopefully the black friday sale does me good!

Making my list for Christmas - really wanting Uno DVD by Lauren Clark, and some Totally Rad Actions... these are all tools and "how-to" photoshop lessons to make my pictures even better! The teacher in me can never stop learning! I bought Photoshop CS4 a few weekends ago, and can't wait to play around on it, and see what I remember from my classes. Hopefully I can fit in a few more classes before Christmas time.

I hope all your holiday time was well spent - time with family, great food, and rest for the body and soul!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment